6.07.2007

It's been too long

So, I have had some "I forgot my username" problems lately and have not been able to use one of my favorite creative outlets.

I have written so many blogs in my head but have not been able to put my thoughts to the blog.

First, I must update you on one major detail of my life. The teeth are braceless. As one of my dear friends put it, "Your hottness is now complete". And while I don't believe this is entirely true, I believed it that entire day. So here is a picture:



There is so much to say, I have to tell you about the nuns at Starbucks and Muskogee: the town that is "just beyond the city lignts" Oh yes and there is the story about the guy that hit on me in the bakery. I might include a review of the best book I've "read" via book on CD. Maybe one day the life in my head will catch up with the life I'm living. Now that's a good line. Stephanie, that could go in your book. Or maybe I'll keep it for mine.

Till tomorrow's lunch break. Know that I'm back.

1 Comments:

Blogger Al said...

FINALLY!

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home