1.04.2007

i'm "it" my three things

That Scare Me: dark, mice, my sister's future
People Who Make Me Laugh: Josh,Katy, Mike
I Hate: pithy tomatoes, extra ortho rubberbands, being wrong
I Don't Understand: love, how God makes something out of nothing, how all snowflakes and people are unique.
Things on My Desk: 6 note cubes, pictures of my 'loved ones", and a digital atlas that is outdated.
I'm Doing Right Now: lunch, looking out my window, kicking off my shoes
I Want to Do Before I Die: drive an 18 wheeler truck, be in love, record a Christmas Album
I Can't Do: mow the grass, have all my clothes clean at one time, everything
I Think You Should Listen to: your mom, your best friend, a little bird
You Should NEVER Listen to: the devil, talking elephants, The clever Factory Christmas Classics Books on CD
I'd Like to Learn: to throw pottery on a wheel, how to spell, my times tables
Favorite Foods: Creme Brule, Mashed Potatoes, Tomatoes
Beverages: Jack and Coke, peppermint mocha and a tall drink of water (wink, wink)
Shows I Watched as a Kid: Sesame Street, Cosby, Wheel of Fortune

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello beloved friend. you are...it! today i look exceptionally cute, it's not my clothes or how i did my make-up with extra purple eye-shadow, no, it's about the accessories, namely this way cute scarf my best friend so lovingly made for me, that ties the whole outfit together. thank you elizabeth.

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home