7.22.2008

i just love making lists!

1. What are the last 3 things you purchased?
• gas
• lunch: greenbeans, cornbread, and a sliced tomato
• cherry red pedicure

2. What are the last 3 songs you listened to?
• Kathleen- Josh Ritter
• Over the Rainbow- Eva Cassidy
• When I Dream of Michelangelo - Counting Crows

3. Where were the last 3 places you visited?
• Boone, NC
• Waverly,TN
• Seaside, FL

4. What are your 3 favorite movies?
• Steel Magnolias
• Little Women
• Amalie

5. What are your 3 favorite possessions?
• my diamond necklace-it's one of the diamonds from my late grandmother's wedding ring.
• my spirit
• my red antique sofa-just the perfect length for an afternoon nap.

6. What 3 things can you not live without?
• sun block spf 55
• a smile on your face
• my imagination

7. What would be your 3 wishes?
• make art
• make love
• make dinner

8. What are 3 things you have not done yet?
• shot a gun
• owned a pet
• flown a plane

9. What are your 3 favorite dishes?
• Lenox Christmas Holly pattern
• Nappa Salad
• Javaneese Chicken

10. What 3 famous people would you want to hang out with the most?
• Dolly Parton
• Willie Nelson
• Georgia O'Keefe

11. Name 3 things that freak you out.
• 1 mouse
• 2 mice
• 3 mice

12. If you could describe yourself in 3 words, what would they be?
• loyal
• patient
• creative

13. Name 3 unusual things you are good at.
• packing a lot of stuff in a small space
• doing a lot with very little
• reciting the 50 states in under 20 seconds

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

when did you visit Boone? I love that place! my brother lives about 30 minutes from there, in Wilkesboro. Last time I visited him, I spent a whole day wandering around that place and hanging out in coffee shops. Great town.

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home