6.28.2008

i do

This has been a month of weddings. Every weekend I have spent some part of the Saturday witnessing two people become man and wife.

For one of those weddings I was the wedding coordinator. Something I've never done officially, however I do have a long resume of saving a wedding or two. Yes, I have climbed into florist's coolers to art direct the bouquet when the one they offered on the day of was beyond non satisfactory. I've fixed numerous hair styles that had no style. I've reminded bridesmaids that the day is not about them and separated crazy stressed mothers and brides. but this is the first ceremony I wasn't just volunteering my bobby pin expertise. So, I created this little logo for myself. I think this is something I would love to do on the side. With every I do it's done because I do it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home