6.19.2008

Yard Sale

I think I'm going to have a yard sale Saturday morning. So, if you want some used stuff, come on over.

The following will be for sell:
•1 5ft. Christmas Tree-Even I'm taller than the tree
•Some Christmas Decorations- country snowmen. Never been used.
•A mini Food Chopper-My mom bought it for me, it's just like the one she gave me last year. Maybe I won't sell it but use it as a wedding gift instead. Hmm.
•Picture frames- I'm tiered of people staring at me in my home.
•A Printer- the magenta is clogged but it still works.
•Curtain Rods- they are the wrong size for my windows.
•Random Computer cords- who knows. I'll sell them as a grab bag.
•Containers- all types mostly plastic
•Candles-not used
•Boom Box-that's right a boom box.
•Candle Holders- from when I was in charge of pledging.
•Napkin Rings-really?

and other various things my mom thought I needed when I moved but I don't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home