7.04.2008

the elly basics

Hi, my name is:
not elly

but you can call me:
elly

Never in my life have I:
walked across the Niagra Falls on a type rope holding a parrasol while wearing a tutu

My high school is:
next door to Tammy Wynett's home and across the street from Dolly Parton's

When I’m nervous:
I talk a lot and fast.

The last song I listened to was:
Wait for Love- Josh Ritter

My hair is:
versitile

When I was 4:
I went to Disney World

Last Christmas:
I got in a car wreck

When I look down I see:
that I need a pedicure.

The happiest recent event was:
Knowing Katy was ok and that her surgery worked!

If I were a character on ‘Friends':
I would cut Pheobe's hair

By this time next year:
America will be 233 years old

If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be:
your mom.

Where do you plan to visit:
Honduras and Guatamala this year. but this month Boone, NC

In the morning I:
brush my teeth

Last night I was:
sleeping on a cot at the hospital. I am such a good sister.

There’s this guy I know who:
makes lunch boxes

If I was an animal I’d be a:
I am an animal

A better name for me would be:
is there a better name than mine? I've already named myself.

Tomorrow I am:
dipping my toes in the lake

Tonight I am:
driving to the lake

My birthday is:
the most important day of the year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home