5.22.2008

welcome summer

It's the end of spring and the beginning of summer. Temperatures are rising and arms are bare. Today I had my own welcome summer celebration with the consumption of the first ice cream cone of the season. While in my car with the windows down, a care free Dave Matthews song started on the radio. I thought back to all of the out door concerts I had shared with this time of year. Dave, Jimmy, Adam and Lynryd. Good times. My attention shifted as I quickly raced to catch the melting creamy goodness before it slid onto my equally creamy complexion. As I licked, I thought, when I return to the office, I just might dig out an old Dave Cd or maybe I won't. Maybe I'll just keep driving and never make it back from lunch...

welcome summer and all you have to offer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home