10.26.2007

Crazy in Love

My mother is the most rational person i know. Except when it comes to love.

Last night my parents had tickets to the theater. Before the show, my mom fell, trying to do something heroic I'm sure. She insited that they go see My Fair Lady and then to the hospital afterwards.

I get a call from dad this morning... at o'dark thrity. Ok, it was only 7:00. He told me that mom had torn cartledge in her knee, that her whole leg was in an imobilizer and she was on pain medication. It was going to be ok he said. they where going to schedule surgery for Christmas.

Oh yeah, I also wanted let you know that we are about to board our flight to Vegas.

Mom gets on the phone. I began to lecture her about horseback riding in the mountians should not be an option this weekend and that she needs to take it easy. She interupts me, and reminds me that the couple massage she has scheduled will be worth the whole trip. Have fun I say. I hang the phone up and go back to sleeping alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home