11.17.2006

3 lbs.

My three pound brain is sometimes too heavy for me to handle.

I woke up at 4:30 this morning thinking about Christmas Tags. Other mornings its a soluton for crocheting beads into scarves. I even find soloutions for things that are not even my problem. If only I could channel this constant thinking to aid world peace or hunger. Do other people have times where they don't think about anything? Even in meditation you are thinking on something.

My roomate from my freshman year said it best: Always thinking, elly always thinking, That's what I like about you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Al said...

Hmmm...seems like I had a work dream in the last few days that I meant to tell you about. I know I had one that involved lots of mice somehow or maybe just one really big mouse. Don't remember now.

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home