2.17.2008

mag

I love magazines. I don't think anything could ever replace them. No, internet, don't do it!

I was reading the March issue of InStyle. (This has been an annual gift from my grandmother for many years and apparently she had already signed me up for this year before she died. I cried when I received the January issue.)

Anyways, I secretly love the horoscope section and the special blurb on Pisces fits me to a tea!

"...High heels may be your first and one true love. You adore heels in all styles, even if you don't wear them that often..." That is so true. I am the girl that kicks off her shoes as soon as I get home (I have a giant mound by the door to prove it.) and always has them kicked off under her desk. And when I work late, I have slippers that I wear after official work hours are over. It's still my time, I should at least be able to wear the shoe of my choice.

FYI: Sharon Stone (aka black gap turtleneck girl) is turning 50 this year! Happy Birthday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home