12.07.2007

if I sent Christmas cards...

I have only really sent Christmas cards out to friends and family once in my life. It was the year after I graduated college and I thought it would be a nice, adult thing to do. I think there might be a reason I haven't done it since.

I get lovely cards from friends. they include pictures of kids and dogs. They even pose with their dog like it is actually a member of the family. The worst is when they write about their pet in the family news letter. And even worse still is when they write the dumb newsletter from the pet's point of view. Crazy people.

So, today I thought... If I where to spend what is it, 40 cents now? on each card I sent, what would I say? Here is what I came up with:

Merry Christmas.

1 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

omg, i walked in on my coworker typing the newsletter from the dog's point of view. the brag letters are bad enough, but the dog? some people have way too much free time on their hands!

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home